::Our Anniversary::

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

..ChEeR uP Ur DaY..

A Day in a Panda's Life. . . ^ ^



OK mum, you can come and get me down now!!




Look deep into my eyes... You are feeling sleepy...





Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!





On the count of three, lift!




Does my butt look big on this log?





Peek a boo!




HELP!!





Just nappin'





Wasn't me, I didn't steal this bamboo shoot, it was just sitting here!





Panda aerobics...and so tiring.





Finished mum! I licked the bowl clean.





Have I got milk on my face?





Paparazzi, let me at 'em! If I could just get through this glas s I'd wreck those cameras!





Yeah well, you started it, now go away and leave me alone!





Nap time





Oh heck, now how am I going to get down from here?





Naughty Panda, time out corner.





Forgive me Father for I have sinned...





Panda Tai Chi




Ahhhh, just contemplating life...


Comey nyer...hehehe...mcm nk peluk2 aje kn...



No comments: